Here are more details about the Writing section of a ScoreNexus TOEFL Score Report. If you want to know about a Score Report in general, please click here.
Overall, the Writing section of your Score Report will look like this:
- Grades are given to each Writing task, from 0 to 5. These grades are given by our ScoreNexus professional graders (or by your teacher or school).
- The grades are added together, and then they are converted to a total Writing score.
- In the example above, the student received a score of 17 (out of a maximum of 30).
- You can also look at all the question materials.
When you click “view grader comments,” it looks like this:
- The top section is information about your test and Writing task.
- The next section (“Your Grade”) tells you your grade (out of 5 points).
- The next section (“Your Answer”) lets you read your answer. It also has comments from the grader highlighted in blue.
- The next section (“Grader Comments”) shows your Customized Grader Suggestions. Your grader will give you specific suggestions about how to improve your grade.
- The last section shows our Suggested Possible Answer for this Writing task. It shows you step-by-step what you need for a good answer.
All of this information will help you quickly improve your Writing score!