From years of experience teaching the TOEFL, we believe that the best TOEFL practice tests need three things:
The test must be just like the real TOEFL, otherwise you are just wasting your time.
- Are the materials and questions based on real TOEFL materials?
- Are the timers and the buttons just like the real TOEFL?
- Will you receive a realistic score, similar to the real TOEFL?
(2) Great feedback.
The test must show you what you did right and what you did wrong, so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Will you receive a realistic score for ALL SECTIONS, just like the real TOEFL? Make sure your Speaking section and Writing section are fully graded!
- Can you review every question and every answer? Make sure this is true for ALL SECTIONS, including Speaking and Writing.
- Do you receive feedback on how to improve your answers? This is especially true for your Speaking and Writing answers.
The test should let you share your results.
- Can a teacher look at your test results? Your teacher needs to be able to see what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong.
- Can you invite other students? If other students take the same test as you, you can compare notes and study together.
(The answer for our ScoreNexus tests is 100% YES to all three!)