Here are more details about the Listening section of a ScoreNexus TOEFL Score Report. If you want to know about a Score Report in general, please click here.
Overall, the Listening section of your Score Report will look like this:
First, you can see which of your answers are correct and which ones are wrong.
- Any correct answer is marked with ✓.
- Any wrong answer is marked with a red letter. For example, if you chose “B” and it was wrong, you will see B.
- The number of correct answers will determine your Listening score. In the example above, the student received a score of 26 (out of a maximum of 30).
Second, you can see all of the question types.
- The TOEFL has many different types of Listening questions. We explain all of the question types on your Score Report:
- You can immediately see which question types you are having trouble with.
Third, you can see all of the questions and materials.
- When you click “Show questions and answers,” it looks like this:
- You can scroll through all the questions and see all the question materials.
All of this information will help you quickly improve your Listening score!