ScoreNexus was not only made for students, but it was also made to integrate teachers, schools and institutions. This means that there are many different types of “dashboards” available to fit your exact situation.
- Teachers can review the Score Reports of their Students.
- Teachers have the ability to grade or edit the grade of their Students’ tests.
- Teachers can invite students to join ScoreNexus. However, they are not allowed to do this if they are already attached to a Admin.
- Teacher accounts automatically have the ability to be a Student account. A Teacher can switch to a “Student view” if he/she wants to experience ScoreNexus as a Student.
- This is the highest login level.
- Admins can create different user accounts (Students, Teachers, and Graders). Each user account is controlled by the Admin.
- Admins can assign tests to Students, and link the responsible Teacher or Grader.
- Admins can also organize Students into classes, and can do anything a Teacher can do (review Score Reports or grade tests).
- Admin accounts automatically have the ability to be a Teacher account or a Student account. An Admin can switch to a “Teacher view” or a “Student view” if it wants to experience ScoreNexus as a Teacher or a Student.
- This is a limited account to help a Teacher or Admin.
- Graders only have the ability to grade tests that are assigned to them. They cannot review Score Reports or otherwise interact with other accounts.
- This limited user role is linked to tests if Teachers or Admins need help grading. For example, you could assign ScoreNexus or some outside person to help grade tests.